justAjar Design Press is a graphic design & letterpress studio run by husband & wife team Sara & Bobby Rosenstock. Our studio and store front is located in the beautiful historic Appalachian river town of Marietta, Ohio.
We specialize in custom woodcut & letterpress posters. Manually printed from hand carved wood blocks and hand set type on our antique printing presses. We can do everything from posters to packaging design, logos, illustration and more. If you are interested in learning more about what we do, send us an email, or even better come and visit!
- January 2016: Ohio University Backdrop Magazine, "Back to the Press"
- November 2015: Woodcraft, "21st Century Printing with Age-Old Artforms"
- November 2015: Marietta Times, "New Twist On Old-School Print Shop"
- February 2015: Marietta Times, "It's Hipp: Mural Attraction"
- July 2014: Columbus Alive "The highlight, (of downtown Marietta) however, is justAjar Design Press..."
- February 2014: Clutch MOV "Relocated Residents"
- July 2013: Ohio Magazine "Appalachian Artistry"
- January 2011: HOW, “17 Young, Hungry Creatives”